A Better Collaborative Tool
A Complete Solution
The Microsoft Teams desktop client is available for Windows, Mac, and mobile — which includes Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
IM And Presence
Microsoft Teams gives users real-time presence information including photos, availability, and location — and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to help them better connect with one another.
Users can easily create, moderate, and join pre-planned and on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with anyone, both inside and outside of their organization.
When paired with Microsoft Teams Server, Teams combines the telephony features of a traditional IP PBX with IM and conferencing to improve communication and lower overall costs.
Teams was engineered to integrate seamlessly with the Microsoft Office Suite for a consistent, familiar user experience.
Communication is easier and more engaging while on the go with Microsoft Teams. Users will experience a consistent experience across computers, browsers, telephones, and mobile devices.
With Microsoft Teams, You Can:
- Start conversations with IM, voice, or video calls.
- See when your contacts are available online, in a meeting, or presenting.
- Set industrial-strength security for meetings.
- Broadcast online to a large audience.
- Present your screen during meetings or give control to others.
- Use Microsoft Teams in other Office programs to chat, call, or join a meeting with a click.