In addition to the requirements listed in the Conference Technologies, Inc. worksite safety policy, the Live Events division is taking extra precautions to keep all equipment sanitized and staff members safe by taking the following steps:
- All equipment is disinfected prior to going out on a show site or when returned from a show site and before being placed back in our warehouses.
- CTI staff will wear masks when required by event venues, or where social distancing cannot take place.
- It is the responsibility of all CTI employees to wash or sanitize hands frequently on show sites.
- Employees will wear gloves when dealing with equipment that will be handled by multiple people, or when interacting with presenters.
- All equipment is disinfected at the beginning and end of every show day.
- All items handled by more than one person are sanitized between uses. These include items such as handheld microphones, headset microphones, lavaliere microphones, cue advancer remotes, belt packs, etc.
- Hygenix disposable microphone covers will be used on all handheld microphones, which are replaced each time a new person handles the microphone.
- Whenever possible individual microphones and belt packs will be provided when multiple presenters are involved.
- Wiping down all staging (lectern, furniture, stairs, etc.) at the beginning and end of every day, after every rehearsal, and during any breaks throughout the course of a show.