Lighting Systems for House of Worship
The lighting system in your sanctuary or auditorium will set the mood for everything that takes place there. A good lighting system can enhance the impact of the pastor's message, help focus attention on choral and musical groups, and set the mood for special events and services.
A great lighting system does all this and is simple to use, easily mastered by volunteers who may not have a great deal of expertise in creating or controlling lighting effects or the time available for training.
With such a wide range of lighting solutions to choose from it is important to find the right lighting control and fixtures. Several "green" lighting solutions can lower your energy costs while minimizing your building's carbon footprint.
Conference Technologies, Inc.® designs and integrates advanced lighting systems for worship spaces such as:
- Theatrical lighting design for worship spaces
- Integration of theatrical and house lighting with audio and video systems
- Lighting control system integration and programming
- Complete, turn-key system installation – or, if you prefer, we can work with your general contractor or your electrical contractor to ensure that your new system is installed properly
- Training for staff and volunteer system operators
- Long-term maintenance, service and support
Learn more about:
View our projects portfolio to see examples of our work in:
- Cry Rooms
- Cafeterias and Cafés
- Multi-Media Rooms
- Satellite Campuses
- Broadcast Studios