Midwest Public Risk Conference Solutions
Midwest Public Risk (MPR) is the only public entity pool in Missouri offering employee benefits, worker's compensation, property and liability programs to local governments.
MPR needed spaces enabled with video conferencing and presentation capabilities where their 130+ members could gather for meetings, events, wellness training and so on.
Conference Technologies, Inc.® designed several multi-purpose spaces to facilitate all of MPR's diverse needs, from the ability to conduct internal meetings and events to holding formal training and wellness seminars.
The multi-purpose conference room was designed to allow for video conferencing and recording capabilities. This room sports several unique features, such as a projector hidden within a custom lighting fixture above the boardroom table, and a window shade that doubles as a projector screen. Conference Technologies, Inc.® also designed a multi-purpose training room and a classroom, featuring SMART Board technology.
- Bridgit conferencing software
- SMART 70" Interactive Display
- Crestron 8G+ Receiver and Controller
- Cisco C40 Codec
- Cisco X12 Camera
- Crestron DigitalMedia Presentation System
- ClearOne White Ceiling Mic Array
- ClearOne Interact Pro Mixer
- Crestron HD Video Scaler
- Apple iPad
- Crestron iPad Docking Station
- Crestron iLux Integrated Lighting System